Has your life been upended because of an addiction to morphine? This potent opioid can be effective in treating pain of a moderate to severe nature, but it’s also very addictive and potentially life-threatening. If you’re attempting to break free and come to realize that you need the drug to get through the day, it’s time to get support. Sunrise Detox Long Island is ready to supply it with medically supervised morphine detox in Long Island.
You will detox gradually and safely under the watchful eye of experienced medical experts who are here for you 24/7. Dial 631-857-3800 and begin your recovery the right way.
How To Tell If You Need Morphine Detox Near Long Island
Morphine has a high risk for addiction as a result of the feel-good sensations it generates. When taking this opioid outside of your recommended dosage or recreationally, a tolerance can swiftly develop. This is usually one of the initial signs of addiction. There are various other obvious warning signs that a dependency is present, including:
- Withdrawal symptoms when abstaining
- Persistent impulses to use
- Withdrawing from friends or family members and activities you enjoyed in the past
- Financial trouble or struggles at home, work, or school due to morphine use
- Trying to secure prescriptions from multiple doctors and consistently fretting over getting more of the substance
Your experience could look different, but if an addiction arises, you should seek assistance. Our morphine detox in Long Island will mitigate withdrawal symptoms with a cautious tapering protocol and lay the foundation for a long-term recovery. Detoxing by yourself is never advised as withdrawal could be dangerous and often leads to relapse.
What To Anticipate From Morphine Detox At Sunrise?
At Sunrise Detox Long Island, you will be cared for as an individual and provided the empathy and respect you have a right to. We take an individualized approach to provide the highest level of care and that begins with a thorough evaluation. We’ll obtain a clear understanding of your substance use, physical condition, and medical background and formulate a treatment plan to fit your situation.
Your plan facilitates a beneficial detox, as does our ability to keep you relaxed. Our specialists know that dealing with withdrawal is a big factor in your comfort. Through medication-assisted treatment and other techniques, we can control withdrawal symptoms that might include:
- Muscle aches and general discomfort
- Nausea and vomiting
- Chills and sweating
Throughout your time here, you'll live in a tastefully furnished room and be provided healthy, balanced meals to bolster your vitality. When you begin to improve, you'll be encouraged to participate in group and personal counseling sessions. This lets you grasp the fundamental reasons for your substance use while preparing you for the following phase of residential rehab. We'll also talk about the path of your recovery, leaving you with a comprehensive aftercare plan.
How Long Does Morphine Detox Take?
The amount of time you spend at Sunrise Detox may vary based on various considerations. Generally speaking, you can plan to detox within 7 to 10 days although longer stays are possible. Your treatment timeframe may be affected by:
- The level of your morphine usage
- Your physical state
- Your response to treatment
- Existence of other substances in your system
In advance of your departure, we will ensure you are medially balanced and provided with an aftercare plan that will detail the following stages of your recovery.
How Will Sunrise Ensure My Safety During Morphine Detox Near Long Island?
Detoxing “cold-turkey” is never encouraged in light of the potentially intense physical and psychological withdrawal symptoms that can put your life in jeopardy. Sunrise Detox Long Island will keep you safe. We’ll address your withdrawal and help you prevent a secondary dependency to treatment medication. Your safety is also guarded through:
- 24-hour care from qualified medical professionals
- A controlled setting away from triggers of morphine use
- Personalized treatment plans specific to your situation
- Aftercare planning to offer a comprehensive blueprint of the phases involved in your recovery
- Rigid patient privacy guidelines to make sure you have total confidentiality
When going through detox for opioids like morphine, Suboxone could be administered to manage withdrawal. It is not as addictive as other options yet proven to be effective. To ensure safety, we adhere to these guidelines:
- We don’t administer Suboxone in the opening stages to avoid precipitated withdrawal
- When appropriate, an initial dose is issued and patient response is monitored
- Based on response, we’ll make adjustments to dosage amounts or consider other treatment alternatives
- We gradually taper patients off Suboxone and continue to monitor