A meth addiction can make it seem like you're on an endless cycle. Each time you try to stop, you go back to the substance due to strong withdrawal symptoms. If you wish to end this pattern of substance use, reach out to the team at Sunrise Detox. Our meth detox near Long Island will carefully watch over you and help manage withdrawal symptoms.
Don’t let this addictive substance put your life at risk. Dial 631-857-3800 today and take the first step toward recovery.
How Do You Know If You Require Methamphetamines Detox Near Long Island?
Meth is most often smoked, injected, or snorted, and addiction might happen quickly. The strong surge of euphoria is practically instantaneous -- specifically when consumed as Crystal Meth. This “high” can be accompanied by severe health ramifications and even death. Use of the drug can be even more hazardous when mixed with other drugs like opiates or benzodiazepines.
You might have an addiction and require methamphetamines detox near Long Island if you:
- Disregard work, school, family, and other areas of your life in order to use
- Suffer withdrawal symptoms when abstaining
- Suffer a decrease in your mental and physical state
- Spend an inordinate amount of time obtaining, consuming, or trying to recover from meth
- Neglect basic hygiene and commitments
- No longer have interest in pursuits you used to enjoy
Your situation may not be the same as others but understand that any one sign of an addiction to methamphetamine is enough to find assistance. Don't hesitate as persistent use will put your life at risk. Get the help you need from the licensed medical specialists at Sunrise Detox Long Island.
What You Should Expect From Crystal Meth Detox At Sunrise
Your recovery is significant to us and you should plan on being treated with empathy and courtesy. Our aim is to help you get rid of methamphetamine from your body as easily and safely as possible. We'll help you balance your vitals and manage your withdrawal symptoms. Then, as you continue to recover, you are invited to participate in one-on-one and group therapy.
Your comfort and health are paramount to a productive detox and we’ll foster both through:
- 24/7 care from experienced professionals
- Cozy bedrooms and lounge areas
- Well-balanced meals
- Around-the-clock access to refreshments
- Group and One-on-one therapy
Keeping you relaxed and properly nourished is crucial, but so is our capacity to help you cope with what can be disabling withdrawal symptoms. We are experienced in minimizing both physical and mental symptoms such as:
- Abdominal cramping
- Overwhelming depression
- Strong cravings
Psychological withdrawal will often persist for weeks or even months after the physiological symptoms fade away. This is a main reason why ongoing support at an on-site rehab is critical. We’ll help you design a comprehensive aftercare plan which will act as your guide to recovery.
How Long Will Meth Detox Take?
You will be in our care until you are stable from a medical standpoint and ready to move forward in your treatment. The total time you spend at our meth detox near Long Island will vary and is influenced by:
- The level of your meth use
- How responsive you are to treatment
- Your physical state
- Addictions to other substances
As a general rule, people stay with us for a detox and observation period that continues for about three to five days. Prolonged visits are a possibility, specifically if you require detox from a different drug or if you are dealing with a co-occurring disorder. Finally, before you leave our facility, we’ll help you make an aftercare plan and help you find the next phase of support.
How Will Sunrise Keep Me Safe During Meth Detox Near Long Island?
Guiding you through meth withdrawal is one of the primary ways we ensure your safety, but it doesn't end there. We'll also safeguard you through:
- 24-hour guidance from well-trained medical specialists
- A controlled environment away from triggers of methamphetamine use
- Personalized plans of treatment specific to your situation
- Aftercare planning to provide a clear roadmap for how your care will move forward
- Inflexible patient privacy rules to guard your private information and details of treatment
Meth detox is challenging, but it can be done with the appropriate support. We’ll do all we can to keep you at ease and progressing in the right direction.