Fentanyl Detox Near Long Island
Fentanyl is a dangerous drug not only because of its addictive properties but also since it is often combined with other street drugs. If you become addicted to fentanyl, you should seek help right away. And the opening stage of recovery is through a medically guided detox to clean your body of the opioid.
Sunrise Detox Long Island provides treatment to expertly taper you off fentanyl while mitigating withdrawal symptoms. Your life is of great importance. Don’t risk it by continuing to take this drug or attempting to stop alone. Instead, contact 631-857-3800 and take the first step toward recovery.
What Are The Signs You Require Fentanyl Detox Near Long Island?
Initially developed as an authorized anesthetic during the 1960s, fentanyl is often improperly used, manufactured illicitly, and dangerously combined with other drugs like methamphetamine and heroin. Like other opioids, the “high” it generates makes it addictive in nature. You may be addicted if you experience any of the following:
● Withdrawal symptoms appear when not on fentanyl
● Persistent urges to keep using fentanyl
● Withdrawal from friends and family or a shift in social circles
● Finding and consuming the substance becomes more essential than fulfilling day-to-day obligations
● Intense mood swings and lethargy
● Finding that you need more of the drug to reach the desired effects
Everyone’s experience with fentanyl addiction will be unique. What it boils down to is you must get help. The power of this drug and the gravity of withdrawal make halting use by yourself very dangerous. Don’t put your life in jeopardy. Talk to the detox specialists at Sunrise Detox Long Island.
What You Should Anticipate From Fentanyl Detox At Sunrise Detox Long Island
Sunrise provides the opportunity for you to detox with a sense of dignity and respect in a non-judgemental environment. We are committed to what we do and follow a custom-tailored approach to substance use care. This starts with an examination that looks at your level of fentanyl usage, medical history, overall health, and presence of other drugs. At this point we can customize a plan of care.
Along with an individualized plan, we’ll give you a fully furnished bedroom to rest in and increase your vitality with nutritious meals and snacks. Ensuring your comfort is vital, and a big part of this is managing withdrawal through medication-assisted treatment and other means. We are skilled in mitigating various types of withdrawal symptoms, like:
● Bone or muscle aches and pain
● Nausea and vomiting
● Insomnia and restlessness
● Increased heart rate and blood pressure
● Mood fluctuations
As you continue to improve, we’ll urge you to engage in personal and group therapy. This is helpful in dealing with the trauma and triggers of your addiction. We’ll then help get you prepared for the ensuing stage of rehab.
How Long Does Fentanyl Detox Take?
Because we provide a tailored approach, the time you spend in our care will vary. Generally speaking, people will finish fentanyl detox near Long Island within seven days, although longer treatment plans are common. The amount of time you are here may be affected by:
● The degree of your fentanyl usage
● Secondary addictions to alcohol or other drugs
● Your physical and mental health
● Your response to treatment
We need to make sure you are in a stable medical condition and set for the following stages of treatment. Taking that into account, we put an emphasis on aftercare planning, which supplies you with a comprehensive blueprint for your recovery.
How Can Sunrise Keep Me Safe Over The Course Of Fentanyl Detox Near Long Island?
Taking the initiative and beginning your fentanyl detox near Long Island is a major milestone in safeguarding you from this potentially lethal opioid. After you get here, you’ll be kept safe by the extra safety measures we have put in place, including:
● Around-the-clock care from licensed medical staff
● A supervised setting free from outside factors that trigger fentanyl use
● Custom-tailored care plans to match your unique circumstances
● Aftercare planning to give you a comprehensive guideline of the steps involved in recovery
● Strict patient privacy rules to keep your personal info and treatment details confidential
Our well-trained staff will also make certain you don’t develop a secondary addiction to medication used in your care. We commonly utilize Suboxone during opioid detox as it is beneficial and not as addictive as other choices. To promote safety when providing this medication, we abide by these guidelines:
● Don’t use Suboxone in the early stages of detox to steer clear of precipitated withdrawal
● Provide a preliminary dose and carefully track your response
● Adjust the dose if required or consider other treatment methods
● Gradually taper you off Suboxone
Begin Your Recovery With Fentanyl Detox In Long Island
Don’t let an addiction to fentanyl wreck your life. Get the support you require at our fentanyl detox in Long Island. We’ll make sure you’re safe, help you through withdrawal, and get you started on a journey to enduring sobriety. Dial 631-857-3800 or use the form below to begin your recovery. We are here for you day or night, 365 days a year.